I’m on pseudo-vacation. The school where I work is on break from today until a week Thursday. I’m working on Monday morning, and Wednesday (all day). That leaves ten and a half days for me to do what I please. I’m making goals for this vacation, but they’re kind of lofty goals.
Wanna suggest stuff?
- See people
- Concerts & Events
See The Sadies, tonight Ron Sexsmith in-store The Weather Station at Holy Oak, FUCK that’s the second sedar night. Damn goyim. Go to at least one other show (anyone suggest any?) Spelling bee!
- Read “Life” by Keith Richards
- Read “René Lévesque” by Daniel Poliquin
- Read “Make Me A Woman” by Vanessa Davis
- Read “William Lyon Mackenzie King: Dreams and Shadows” by Lian Goodall
- Read at least three other graphic novels to be borrowed from the Toronto Public Library
Watch remaining seven episodes of series two of Waiting For God Watch remaining two episodes of The Increasingly Poor Choices of Todd Margaret Watch all six episodes of Jekyll Watch remaining two episodes of Being Human (UK)
- Give the North American version of Being Human another shot
Watch the season premiere of Doctor Who
- Watch The Hanging Garden
- Watch The Town
- Watch Toy Story 2 with the Millers, continuing our Pixar marathon
- GSD & go places
Do two client gigs
- Get passport paperwork filed and applied
- Go to the Island, at least once
- This here blog
- Write at least three blog posts a week. This doesn’t count.